Saturday, August 23, 2008

ARTICLE REVIEW (IDENTITY)

After I read this article,I was very proud with Mr.Prakash Suriyamurthy who has a big spirit to get success in his life although he is a blindman.I also get many moral value to follow his step such as blind is not a hindrance to get success.In my oppinion we as a perfect person must better success than him because we not harder to get information like a blindman.So,I think we also must to try follow his step to be a brave person,workaholic person especially a perfect person.For me,we must thankful for God because be a perfect person and appreciate it with do something good work and can get benefit from the work.Besides that,we must to find more knowledge and more information to be a success person.We don’t waste our time with another work like loaf at anyplace,window shopping and other but we can change it with surf the internet to get information with very easy or be a loyal reader like read magazine,newspaper and other. So,we can be a success person and will make all person respect ourself.(nadea)

No comments: