Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My important influence....(shah....)

Everybody have their own important influence when their child. The objective that children have their own important influence is to find out who they are. Some of children takes heroes from stories in television such as batman, ultra man, power ranger, and anything as their influence. For me, my important influence is my father. He is a responsible father who is always taking care of what he must be responsible. He is very good in settle in any problem. Besides that, he is also a loving man. He is good in business where he has grocery since he work as a soldier until now. Furthermore, I like Mathematics and that's why, I like business like my father. he is also a brave man. He is a good father and I love him soo much...

No comments: