Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My important influence..(mzz)

My parent are the important influence on me as a child. They are the important influence on me because they were support me to study from child till now. Other than that, they were gave me anything that I want when I was a child. Besides that, they were important influence because both of them was being my role models and my inspiration. I really impressive to both of them. Although they study until the end of primary school only, but they have the best behaviors. they are kind and tolerant peoples. That's why I feel very proud with them. This is because we can see on some peoples nowadays, although they were study until the highest level of studying, but they still have bad behaviors. Furthermore, they are the important influence on me because without them on me as a child, of course I can't to further my life in this world. As we know, there are many troubles in this world that we must meet. Without the guidance from parent, of course we will go far away from the truth. I feel very proud with my parents. I love both of them.

No comments: