Tuesday, August 5, 2008

-Role Model- Amani

My sister has a great influence on me as a child. She is third last in my family and always showed me a very good attitude. People always said that ‘beauty is in the eyes of the beholder’ and for me she is very beautiful with her blue eyes. She wears spectacles. What was so good about her is she really cares and responsible to us, her siblings. She always guides us if we made mistakes. She managed to discipline herself very well. Each works she had done is nearly perfect. I said ‘nearly perfect’ because as we know, people made mistakes and it is impossible for her not to make any mistakes. Although I admire her so much, I need to admit this. She dislikes postponing her work and spending her time with something that doesn’t have any benefit at all. For her, time is money. Waste her time just like wasting her money. She is also friendly and loving. Most of her friends like her because of her attitude who always giving help or support. i'm very proud with you sis.....('',)...

No comments: