Wednesday, August 20, 2008

paragraph writing 2-role model

My mother was an important influence on me as a child. She was really patient as she survived in her life since she was young. Of course as a daughter of poor family! She always smiles in everything she done and wanted to learn how to be a true daughter. She loved to help her family especially her mother. I still remember when she told us about her life when she was young. For example, she when to the school in the morning by walk everyday, helped her mother in doing housework in the afternoon and in the evening she went to the rubber farm to engrave and sell them. She never gives up in whatever she did. She was so patient, brave and thankful to Allah. I listened to her experience. Moreover, I felt mournful when my mother told us that her father passed away since she was five years old. I could not believe when I wrote this I felt terrible in my heart…I do not know, may be it was remind me about my father too! Of course he passed away seven years ago but I would not make a long deep sound in pain and wanted to be like her, too! I would be patient and brave in doing something although it is difficult and challenging because of her influence. I love to be like her today and in future.
wan (1080144)

No comments: