Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WHO WAS AN IMPORTANT INFLUENCE ON YOU AS A CHILD?

My mother was an important on me as a child. She was a role model on me. She always smart to manage time with my family, although she was a career woman. She works as the principles at high school. Her characteristic such as tolerant and supportive always make me feel calm and strong when I must face the problem. Beside that, she also give a lot of support and makes me happy when I felt down in my life. For example, she will buy something special for me to make me happy when I feel sad. I still remembered that one day, I've got failed in one of my subject and she not angry with my failure but she gave me some motivation and advice to to make me try the best in my study. I really thankful to God, Allah that gave me a really good motherand nobody can replace her place. I've saw and learned her characteristics and want to be like her. Today I want to be a success woman with a happy family because of her influence. (jiha)

No comments: