Monday, August 25, 2008

article 1 & 2

Article 1: What is necessary to learn English well?

When I read this article, I get learned something valuable from that article. It is thought me how to be good in English. There is lots of tips was given by that article. For instance, it was told me to read a lot of English book to make my English been well. Because it is have lots of tips, so that’s make me easy to choose what tip that I want to do. It is also tell me the fun way to follow in learning English. Like, by listening English song. That is so fun to listen music beside get learning from that. And I am so lucky to get two things at one time. It is not just giving what is necessary to learn English well but also giving me the way how to learn. For example we must be always referred to dictionary to understand English well beside can add our vocabulary. Before this I don’t know how to learn English in appropriate way, but now I know how to study well in English.

Article 2: Guiding Teenagers to Positive Identity Achievement.

I agree with Erick Erickson on finding identity achievement among teenager. I am so proud of him for his spirit in helping teenagers to become a useful person. According to his suggestion in guide the teenagers, for me it is the best way for parents to do so. He also told in guiding the teenager is not just parents responsible but for everyone who is around the teenagers. The way that was given in his article is something easy to perform. So, it is suitable for parents those are still finding the suitable way on how to guide their children.


By: Salwa bt Mohamed (1080931)

No comments: