Sunday, August 10, 2008

my influence life........ :)

Everybody have a role-model to be an important influence in their lifes... and same like me. :) When I was child, I have role-model who was a perfect influence in my life...They are .....My Parents..... ---(@ ...My Parents always give me advice for everything what I do, like teach me do not shy, and we must be brave to face the society one day. If we shy to face society, we will leave behind back. Besides that, my parents also encourage we do not give up in my life. They always advice their children" Everyone in this world have a problem, do not care who are they,and everyone a mistake, there is no human perfect, except Nabi Muhamad, our prophet muslim." Sometimes, they will remind our sibling to think and remember us that education is very important. My Parents always says"If you want to change our life, you must have knowledge,so...study hard and be a succesful person" So by the advice from my perents, it is become to my study hard. As a result,here Iam... Therefore they always give me support in my life started when I was child until now..., I will remember that, I know they want to see me success in my future, career or what I'm doing now as it is not exceed on our religion... Thanks my perents..... :) ZIMA.A.

No comments: