Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beijing Olympic

Q .1) what I think of the Beijing Olympic

I think of the Beijing Olympic is the best of Olympic game in the world for this year. Furthermore, as a symbol the Olympic torch should work well as an object whose multiple meaning can be juxtaposed and overlaid by governments. Beside that, Beijing Olympics was the best show in the world. It was creative and brilliant ideas. The audiences enjoyed every moment of it, they loved the beginning when the drums woke up the “ancestor” and the starts to walk toward the stadium shown by giant five works in the shape of footsteps across Beijing . So far I think it was pretty good even though I have not watched most of it. Based from my knowledge, The Beijing stages have 302 events in 28 sports while the winter Olympics carries 84 events in 7 sports. So, the Beijing Olympic is very wonderful from beginning until the ending.


Q.2) When do you think Malaysia will win the first Olympic gold-middle and what event (sport)?

I think Malaysia will get the gold-middle at the 2020. It is because Malaysia can be a winner in perception 2020. I believe that Malaysia will win in badminton sport. Although this year, Malaysia not gets the gold middle in badminton but I believe that Lee Chong Wei has secured at least a silver freedom for Malaysia and he is very talented in this sports. Besides that, I hope the coach will be gifting more practice to the athletes’ national to direction our dream to get gold-middle. In addition, if we get gold middle, all Malaysia folk more spirit in competition. (SALWA BINTI MOHAMED.1080931)


No comments: