Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Important Influence..



Who was an important influence on you as a child? I feel everyone has an important influence as a child include me but different between anyone. For me,my mother was an important influence as a child. She was courageous and always sacrifies for her child’s sake.She is very caring and generous to everyone. I very respected my mother because she don’t disregard about me and others. When I was sick,she didn’t fall asleep whole the night. For example,when I feverish,she not sleep during 2 days to take care also she is great chef in the world . Her cooking so fantastic and I like to eat her cookery such as ‘’tom yam’’ and others. Todays I am being a good person and success in my life and now I am further my study at USIM. I Iove to listened her advice she always give me motivations to be useful person...Ima(1080928)..

No comments: