Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MYseLf (Jamz)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hi everyone!!!....firstly I would like to thank to Sir Akhdiat because giving me a chance to write something about myself..my full name is Mohd Jamhuri Bin Nawi and all of you can called me “Jamz”. I was born on 9 December 1986. I live in Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I have nine siblings and I’m the last. I have six sister and two brother. My first school is SKSI 3 (1993-1998) then I’m further to primary school at Maktab Pengajian Islam or MPI (1999-2004). After the SPM, I was took Diploma Pengajian Islam In Syariah at Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS) from 2005-2008 and now I am studying at Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM) in course Bachelor of Fiqh and Fatwa.. I hope I will success in my life whatever I do…InSYaALLAH..

No comments: