Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Idol -Salwa-

When I was a child, I have a one role-model in my life. He is very clever and intelligent in education. He is my uncle. His name is Prof. Madya Dr. Abdul Hayie bin Abd Shukor. He is an ex-lecturer at University Malaya and he is also teaching in Usuluddin Program. My uncle always gives me advice in education because education is most important in our life. If you want to know about him, he study at Egypt when he age twenty years old but before that, he studied in India when he ages fifteen years old. I’m very desire with him because he very loves study. In addition, he is also successful in his bussiness. So, event I look him spirit in his life. I want to be like him. He same like everybody, always give me advice for everything like study hard to education because if you want to be a respected person, you must have much knowledge from education. My uncle also opens minded in all situations. Lastly, I want to be like him. Thank you my uncle because you are my influence in my life.

No comments: