Sunday, August 10, 2008

mom.........dad........i love you!!!



My father was an important influence to me as a child .He is a loving, caring and responsible father. When I have a problem in my studying he always help me and give many advised. Once he found me crying and done badly in a test and though myself a failure but he advised me to preserve and told me a story that changed my life. “Whenever there is a will there is a way. Believe it and the best is in your self. Don’t let anybody ruin it. Confidence is your self-defense”, he advised me and he hugged me. More importantly, my lovely father has thought me good values such as being polite to everyone. Whatever their status, taking responsibility for one’s own actions and caring for others less fortunate than oneself. Every time I want to give up, I think of the odds against him as he was growing up, and then I decide to persevere instead and to make sure that I will finally succeed. I love his dearly and pray every night for him and also not forget to my sweetheart mother for their continued good health…I LOVE U MOM AND DAD!!!!

No comments: